Monday, July 18, 2011

VIZIO M470NV 47-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Application, Black



OK, so this review is based on the property for a week. TV is very easy to configure and connect to our wireless network G (without benefit of having a wireless N network), it's all about the speed of your Internet and has nothing to do with the speed of your network because High Speed ​​Internet is the bottleneck, DSL will probably be slow, the VUDU Internet application told me to download movies in 1080p. The Bluetooth remote control that comes with the TV cable box (Comcast - Motorola), the remote is awesome! Net movie looks awesome! Internet features are very good. I hope that the company made Vizio Hulu you can tweak this TV. The picture looks amazing! However, there is better technology out there, and local dimming are supposed to give you a better picture, but is more expensive. While watching the home network (house hunters) I noticed a little bleeding from the upper left blue, not sure if he was killed that way or because of television, because I did not realize that the blue bleeding at any time. Black is great, but I do not I have twenty TV next to my other point that the TV has better blacks, this TV has a contrast ratio of 1:1,000,000 and am very happy with the image. I have not played much with the picture settings of the adjustments that come with the TV is great. I'm also happy with the sound, but no low ... speakers of your TV.

OK, the TV looks great in standard definition (I was very surprised because usually standard def does not look good with these new TV 1080p) and high definition. I just saw a preview on the internet with VUDU 1080 (did not want to spend the $ $ $ to see) and looked amazing on TV. I have a blue ray player because they do not like spending $ $ $ and I signed up for Netflix, so do not even watch a DVD to test. I have not tested the air HDTV, I live in New Hampshire, where we only have four channels and two of them suck ... lol.

Okay, now for the problems. While playing with the remote, somehow has the TV freezes within the first five hours of the property. We had to call Vizio (which became a three-tier technology) told me how to reset the firmware by pressing the power button for 30 seconds on TV, but first remove all cables (which took about 45 minutes). Since then, television has worked flawlessly. I thought that was a feature to update the firmware ... Did you know ... since it is able to connect to the Internet but could not find it :(... I do not know if this is good or bad. The TV has three USB ports not working, is supposed to work later, when Vizio correct firmware ( although I do not see how you can update it) ... so I've been reading online ... I'm not worried, but it would be a nice feature to be able to connect a USB flash drive and watch ... I personally prefer avi file Hulu and have to cancel my cable service (this is a dream for me ... lol)


OK ...
Now I have this TV for 4 months ... never stopped freezing, even after a firmware update (which is controlled by Vizio). Every day when you turn on the TV freezes ... mainly on the HD stations, but also has occurred when it was connected to my laptop and sometimes on SD channels, I can say is freezing. Above all when I turn the TV freezes when it happens that the power button for 30 seconds ... normally off but the Vizio flashes so you have to hold back for thirty seconds, then finally connects usually normal, but ... occasionally I had to double everything could be a case of five minutes.

I called Vizio to fix the problem, I have an appointment on Tuesday, two people are coming to my house, I say they are changing the motherboard and power supply. I hope this solves the problem.

My sister is 42 "LED TRUE and she is having problems with your remote control. I have a 32" Vizio ... 1080P bought a refurbished model three years ago for $ 350 and gave me a problem.

I still love the image quality and still buy a new Vizio TV ... so far ... lol. I am a masochist.

OK ... This is the third follow-up. From my telephone conversation with Vizo, it was decided to change the motherboard and power supply. This was about 2-3 weeks. Now the TV works fine. Not once frozen, it is much faster when you turn it on. What bothers me most is that I thought I loved this TV, even if they freeze so often and I ignored the problem for a long time ... as I said it would freeze every day or every other day and sometimes twice a day.

1 comment:

  1. wow
    loking good smart tv, maybe vizio is good for my passion - game addict :-)
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete