Monday, July 18, 2011

Samsung UN40D6000 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black)


Samsung has been my # 1 choice for many years and were not disappointed. I received my TV in 5.28.11. TV box had some damage due to poor light FedEx. In addition to the load, tv is spectacular. The screen is ultra light and super thin. Allows you to enter a little more detail.

Pros:

Led: TV Super Slim beautiful. Glass base.
Ultra Clear Panel: This panel absorbs the light so nothing is ever that almost glow. That really works.
1080: nothing special, but I thought I should go here.
Samsung Apps: feature very clear. It works great, although Netflix stuttering a bit, I do not know why.
Gameplay: This is needed to play first-person Call of Duty. Great mood and improves the user experience!

Pros:

Remote Control: you still have to point to the tv to work, annoying.
Sound: decent speakers, but you can expect more than one TV + $ 800
Slow to load applications.

29/05/11
After a day of playing with my tv, I found some flaws.
1). HDMI: I tried to connect my PS3 via HDMI, but for some reason, the first door you do not. I think the board is not mounted correctly and that 2.1 ports of different sizes and not allow the HDMI cable to go in. I had to connect to port 3.

2). Light bleeding / leakage: After seeing Harry Potter, which has lots of dark scenes, I realized the light projecting from the full screen. My previous Samsung 32 "LCD does not have this problem. After searching, I decided I had some spotting. Contacted Amazon and is currently in the process of exchange. To be updated in the new order.

In short, this is a big TV, I recommend you buy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment