Monday, July 18, 2011

LG Infinia 42LV5500 42-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV with Smart TV



View my photos uploaded. I recommend this TV based on the size and good image I saw this model at Sears. Purchased from Amazon after the purchase price. UPS delivered a box a little elaborate. Carrying case, said AUSYLJR panel. This panel is certainly full view of the panel, but in my room that is not a problem. I compared the website of the LG contrast ratio by two different contrast ratio of Amazonas and the agreement is not declared. The creation of the base with eight screws was easy. After my DW care helped me lift the TV to the top of the dresser was ready for the smoke test. But first I noticed a small incision in the central table in the masking tape. One star deduction for this defect. When you turn the set went into a configuration so simple, but I stopped short when I first wanted to find the OTA channels. I plugged some rabbit ears and let it automatically do a thing. Once done switch the input of an HDMI cable from my cable box and everything seemed fine. It was very easy to get a wireless connection. All I had to do was enter my password Linky. So I clicked on Netflix and I have a message of approval. Meanwhile, television began to update its software, which took about 10 minutes. After rebooting I found that erased my password Linky so I went again. Now the proof of Netflix.

I selected the documentary Restrepo, addicted to the headphones and started the test Netflix. Immediately I was impressed by the quality of video and audio I was seeing. Trust me. It was great! !

Print the second day:

The few free applications LG are a joke.
The Facebook application is not very good compared to the PC site Facebook.
The TV image of the open seemed much darker than I liked, so turn off the power saving mode, which solved the problem.
I realized that when my cable DVR, pause mode, went to a black screen with a moving image display little savings they had less black around the moving image.
Amazon just dropped the price of this model. Amazon agreed to combine their new low price - only once.

Printing the first week:

LED lighting little escapes through vents in the back of the set.
This LG TV viewing is still an excellent image, but I'm not a big fan of LED TVs. I prefer my older Sammy LCD model 650 only in my TV room.
This TV was mounted in March 2011 and sold to me by Amazon in April 2011.
Amazon seems to alter the price up and down this TV almost every day.
Carrying Case for LG Trashman go today because I'm keeping my baby.

Print the second week:

I found that there is no need to install any software supplied LG play mp3 or jpg easily see who are in any of the computers on the LAN.


No comments:

Post a Comment